Friday 17 June 2016

Do I Need Antibiotics for Tonsillitis?

By
Antibiotics for Tonsillitis
Antibiotics for Tonsillitis always prefer by Allopathic doctors but after discussing with many doctors they said that those are facing tonsillitis problem they must not get antibiotics if they are facing tonsillitis problem for one or two days, because this is one of the most common problem, there are million of patients face such problem, what happen if you will take antibiotics then many good things will also killed with bad virus so let it be okay for itself, yes if it is lasting for more than a week or it is not going or may be you have worst condition you can not eat anything then you can get antibiotics.

If you are thinking about taking antibiotic or not then I must say you are getting tonsillitis problem frequently or may be you come to know what are disadvantages of taking antibiotics, because I have come to know this when I was getting lot of antibiotics to get rid of it but then I meet a person who was in the same situation and he overcome from such problem so this is how I have written an e-book, in side it written each and everything about overcoming from tonsillitis problem.

Okay, I can understand still the question is remain, whether you need antibiotics or not for overcoming from tonsillitis problem, see it is for sure for overcoming or to get rid of tonsillitis problem antibiotics is not the solution there you need to move to new era of treatment like Yoga, Ayurveda and of course homoeopathy well if you are getting tonsillitis problem may be doctor ask you for tonsillectomy and may be you also read about it that there are many advantages of tonsil in our body and it is also possible any how you come to know about it that tonsil is working as our safe guard for our body.

So, here I am going to share with you answer for your question, see if you are having worst condition then you have to take antibiotic but if you have normal condition then without taking antibiotic it can go.

Advice for Overcoming Tonsillitis Problem without Tonsillectomy-

I can remember when I was always looking for doctors or people who can help me to overcome such problem, I can feel that moment that's why I am putting my precious time here in this blog to help lot of people and of course my e-book is just amazing to overcome completely from tonsillitis problem, because in the e-book I have shared all steps those I have followed and overcome from tonsillitis problem.

See, I always recommend to take doctor advice but here I am about to share my condition and few others that's why you will educate in this regard. well here is the advice, if you are getting tonsillitis problem more than five times or may be six times in a year then just be calm and start doing few things-
  1. Start doing exercise which sill improve your immunity system
  2. Drink lot of water
  3. Seek treatment from homoeopathy would be better
  4. Brush your teeth twice a day and must use tongue cleaner
  5. Read by e-book for complete knowledge about it
  6. Have patience and enjoy the life.
Hope this will help you a lot for getting knowledge about antibiotic as well as tonsillitis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment