Sunday 19 June 2016

What are the Causes of Tonsillitis?

By
Causes of Tonsillitis
Tonsillitis is one of the common problem human beings face and when you have pain in throat then it becomes embarrassing, let me tell you a story, actually story for you but BIG lesson for me, that's why I have overcome from tonsillitis problem. Lets go to the story, one of my uncle he has been suffering from tonsillitis problem and when it happened to him he does even talk because of pain.

Which really push me forward to know more and more about tonsillitis problem and today I am happy because through this blog, I can help thousands of people, can you believe there are more than millions those suffered from the same pretty problem few have short time problem, means once come and gone almost for forever, for them it is not bad but what about them who is facing tonsillitis problem again and again?

So, here I am going to share with causes of tonsillitis problem, well there are number of causes but few are most common, I know there are many those face tonsillitis problem because of fever and few without a strong reason, so don't worry I will cover all those reasons that's why you can find out yours one.

You are moving great, because you know once we come to know the cause behind anything then it becomes easier for us to get rid of the problem and in case of tonsillitis get rid of it, it is most important otherwise it will create problem in future, which I think you also don't want not even me as reader of this blog you must know everything about tonsillitis from beginning to get rid of it, well if you want to know more and how I overcome from such problem then you must read my e-book.

What are the Causes of Tonsillitis?

I think you have been waiting for this part, so here I am going to share with you almost all causes those I know for tonsillitis-
  • First of all the most common is virus attack means viral.
  • Fever- may be frequent or viral
  • Immunity weakness
  • Any internal problem
  • Not brushing your teeth and not using tongue cleaner, at least twice a day to keep your mouth clean
  • Yes, smoking- If you are facing tonsillitis problem then just quit smoking will be better and also don't consume any tobacco product it can aggravated the problem
  • Water problem
  • Taking too much tea or coffee- avoid these when you are having tonsillitis problem but yes you can take green tea without milk.
  • Ice cream, cold drink
  • Eating too much sweets
  • Eating very rich spicy food
  • Too much chewing gum and so on
See, for my case, I found its because of virus and eating too much sweets to I talk to doctor regarding this almost all of them told me to decrease frequency of eating sweets, suppose that you usually eat five sweets then just eat only one sweet, if you will not eat sweet completely then again it will create problem.

Words for You-
I hope you got lot of information about causes of tonsillitis problem but dear you need to take action after knowing the causes, see if you have pain then you can not keep away yourself from doctor but if you don't have pain and only white or yellowish spots then even get doctor advice and of course my e-book to know more about it and how I have solved this problem.

Is there anything you would like to know about causes behind tonsillitis problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment